Birth Date: …. 1980
Address: …. Pescara
Secondary Education Certificate with scientific orientation - obtained from L.S.S. “G. Galilei” in Pescara in 1999, with a passing grade of 90/100 and main focus on Maths and Physics PNI
Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy – (Undergraduate course in the Health and Rehabilitation Professions as per D.M. 04/08/2000) obtained from Università degli Studi “Gabriele D’Annunzio” in Pescara-Chieti on 21/11/2002, with a passing grade of 110/110 cum laude and dissertation: “Long-term treatment of coxarthrosis”.
Osteopath Diploma – obtained from AIOT in Pescara in 2011
Currently enrolled at Università G. D’Annunzio of Pescara-Chieti on a Master Degree in Medicine, since 2010/11.
Self-employed professional since 16/01/2003.
Professional Collaborations and Activities:
February 2003 – December 2004: Involved in manual therapy and instrumental-physics work at an orthopedics/physiokinetics/sports medicine practice in Treviso, collaborating with Treviso Calcio, Benetton Rugby, Sisley Treviso Volley and Benetton Basketball, under the supervision of the Sanitary Director Doc. Dino Munarolo.
April 2005 – December 2005: Involved in manual therapy work at a private sanitary structure associated with the Pope Paolo VI Foundation in Pescara.
22/05/2006 – 11/08/2006: Professional collaboration agreement with private health clinic “Villa Pini Srl” in Chieti.
January/February/March 2007: Professional collaboration activities at “Giano” health centre in Silvi Marina (TE), whilst also involved in projects with the Pope Paolo VI Foundation throughout the year.
Since 01/01/2008 I run my own professional practice.
Since 2011/2012, Involved with the Italian Academy of Traditional Osteopathy in Pescara, and appointed with the task of TEACHING classes in Topographic Anatomy, Anatomy of the Digestive System, Anatomy and Physiology of the Respiratory System.
Since 2012/2013, Professional Collaboration agreement with the Italian Academy of Traditional Osteopathy to act as a Tutor within their educational centre in Sacro Cuore Sq. in Pescara.
Vocational Training Courses:
“Kinesitherapy in treatment of vertebral pain” held by Prof. Benedetto Toso in Mosciano S. Angelo in 2001 (22 h).
“Functional dressing in the prevention and therapy of sports trauma” held by Doc. Loris Stella in Pescara in April 2002.
“Mechanical diagnosis and McKenzie therapy”: Part 1 “the lumbar column” held in Pescara in April 2003 (26 h) and Part 2 “the cervical and thoracic column” held in Pescara in October 2003 (20h) by Doc. Antoine Gemayel.
“The Mulligan Concept” held in Padua in May and July 2003 (28h) by Prof. Stefano Serrecchia.
“Maitland Course” held in Calderara di Reno (BO) in 2003/2004 (160h) by Prof. Helly Hengveld.
“Developpement des o et des membranes du crane et de la colonne vertebrale et leurs influences sur l’ontogenese du systeme nerveux”, held by SCAB (Sutherland Cranial Academy of Belgium), 4-8 February 2009, Bruxelles. Lecturer: PhD F. Willard
"The lombar column", 11-13 June, Pescara. Lecturers: PhD F. Willard and PhD M.M. Patterson
"Les nerfs craniens: anatomie, fonction et physiopathologie", held by SCAB, 4-7 February 2010, Bruxelles. Lecturer: PhD F. Willard
"Les nerfs craniens: anatomie, fonction et physiopathologie", Part 1, held by SCAB, 4-7 February 2010, Bruxelles. Lecturer: PhD F. Willard
"Les nerfs craniens: anatomie, fonction et physiopathologie", Part 2, held by SCAB, 1 - 5 February 2011, Bruxelles. Lecturer: PhD F. Willard
2th International Gross Anatomy Course for students of Osteopathy, held at the Anatomy and Istologic Dept of presso il dipartimento di Philipps University, Marburg (Germany), 26 of September - 1st of October 2011
"La peau et le fascia; anatomie, fonction et physiopathologie", held by SCAB Belgium, Lecturer: F. Willard; Bruxelles, 2-5 February 2012
"Mother is bringing her new baby to be examined", held by Doc. Viola Frymann D.O. Montesilvano (PE), 15-19 May 2012
"Early diagnosis and rehabilitation techniques in neurological/psychological/motor pathologies”- Pescara 22nd November – 22nd December 2012; Lecturer: Prof. Castagnini Mario
"The vascular system of the body and the fluid homeostasis", Bruxelles 31st January – 3rd February 2013 Lecturer: Willard F. PhD
"Clinical Tutor Training", Prof. Jonathan Parsons, DO MSc. Pescara, 13-14 April 2013
“Summer Gross Anatomy” - School of Medicine, New York University, 16th of June -2nd of August 2013
“Neurologic Pathologies with dysautonomia” – Prof. Cortelli, Lodi. Pescara, 30th November, 2013
“Present Movement and Stillness” - Prof. Cozzolino. Pescara, 2013-2014
“Biodynamic Embryology”, Raymond F. Gasser PhD, Pescara 2014
Conferences and conventions:
- IAPNOR Conference (International Academy Postural Neuromuscolar Occlusion Research) 2006, San Benedetto del Tronto (Ap). “Stomatognathic function and osteopathy: how osteopathic knowledge could benefit the dental field”.
- IAPNOR Conference (International Academy Postural Neuromuscolar Occlusion Research) 2007, San Benedetto del Tronto (Ap). “Evaluation of occlusal dynamics: osteopathic-dental integrated approach”.
- 2° Convention of Osteopathic Medicine: “Osteopathy meets Medicine: towards a systemic medicine” - 17-19 June 2010, Roma.
- I.S.Mu.T. 1st Scientific Workshop on Stem Cells for Ligament and Tendon Tissue Engineering and Regeneration - Pescara, April 18, 2013
- 3rd International Conference of Osteopathic Medicine: “Neurological aspects of Osteopathic Medicine” - Chieti-Pescara 27-29 September 2013
Lecturer in Conferences:
- International Conference of Osteopathic Medicine, “Towards an integration between medical fields” - 6-9 April 2011, Firenze. Report Title: " Personality, Education in School and Osteopathy trial: a new frontier for Osteopathic treatment".
- 2° National Convention in Fascial Osteopathy - 17- 18 September 2011, Varazze (Sv). Report Title: "Anatomical and Physiopathological Aspects of mio-fascial tissue: literature revision and clinical implications”.
- Personality, Education in School and Osteopathy trial: a new frontier for Osteopathic treatment.
+39 346 180 05 80